Who we are
Oliver Schrott Kommunikation is one of the leading owner-managed German public relations agencies, with offices in Cologne, Stuttgart, New York and Beijing.
Our teams work for internationally-renowned brands, creating content-driven communication concepts, PR strategies and benchmark events all over the world. By always looking out for what is relevant for both – the client and its public – we have successfully established long-standing client relationships with some of the most respected brands worldwide, such as Daimler AG, Siemens, Bosch, Tetra Pak and HARMAN.
OSK Public Relations Consulting Beijing
OSK looks back on over 10 years of successful projects in China. At the end of 2009 the first permanent office in Beijing was established to optimize service for clients in China and Asia. A multi-national team combines the best of both worlds and thus understands to offer its clients ideas, concepts and uniquely-passionate approaches in a rapidly changing, yet always fascinating market.
- Working in a young and multinational team, as part of a dedicated group of creatives
- Working experience in a dynamic agency environment
- Diverse tasks in an agency serving international clients, mainly in the automotive and technology field
- Know-how and your chance to develop creative benchmark events and yourself with us
- Take part in the project team’s efforts to create overall event concepts, and add your individual expertise to these projects
- Combine aesthetics and function, while at the same time be responsible for the implementation of the necessary safety standards to any project or setup the company creates
- Create initial plans and visualizations using the computer-aided design software that is allocated by the company.
- Be responsible for the creation of the tender documents, and support the project manager in the evaluation of the offers handed in by 3rd party suppliers.
- Support the project manager when presenting the plans to the client, and supply the necessary visualizations and information to them.
- Your main task is the design of location and setup plans that are based on the client’s budget and style requirements, as well as on the content approach the team takes to the individual task. The plans include e.g. a general location overview, the use of available space for exhibitions, hospitality and other requirements, detailed construction plans for custom-made setups including choice of materials, guideline for lighting/sound/AV, planning of technical equipment and choice of furniture.
- Following the planning, you are responsible for the implementation on-site, leading the contractors during the setup phase and ensuring the quality and standards of the event design until its full completion.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the design and development of temporary event
- Applied knowledge of architecture / design software ArchiCAD, allowing you to work in 2D and visualize in 3D
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken) is mandatory, Chinese is a strong plus
- Able to withstand project-related pressure, keep calm and work in a solution-oriented manner
- Good judgment, flexibility with work hours, and the ability to quickly understand complex content
- Willingness to travel
Please send your complete job application, your salary expectations and earliest date of availability to Jana Marcinkowski (email@example.com).